Give the gift of IU this holiday season, and support free coverage of the Hoosiers in the process.
Here are three quick, easy and free ways to support The Daily Hoosier while you complete your holiday shopping.
All of these options are as simple as a click, and come at no additional cost or hassle to you.
Thank you for your continuing support of The Daily Hoosier, and Happy Holidays!
1. Buy IU basketball tickets. Ongoing public health concerns have created a unique opportunity to purchase IU basketball tickets. Never have there been better seats at better prices on the secondary market than right now. We are aligned with a name you know and trust — StubHub. Check the IU schedule and click through to Stub Hub via our affiliate link.
2. Buy IU gear. Who doesn’t love to unwrap an IU jersey or sweatshirt? Shop the official IU store at Fanatics via our affiliate link. You can also check out a small but unique and growing inventory of IU gear at the Adidas IU shop. There is also a lot of cool IU memorabilia at the IU memorabilia store at Sports Memorabilia, and IU related books at IU Press.
3. Go to Amazon through our site. You know you are going to do some holiday shopping at Amazon this year. What could be easier than clicking this affiliate link to the Amazon home page and supporting our site in the process? Again, there is no additional cost to you and the Amazon experience is exactly the same.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
- Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
- You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
- Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no cost to you.