Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier brings you what the Michigan football media and Jim Harbaugh had to say about Indiana this week.
- Bloomington Herald Times — Tom Allen making adjustments in year two.
- Terry Hutchens discusses the IU football series with Michigan.
- Punt John Punt examines Indiana’s issues with missed tackles.
- Tom Allen and Don Fischer discussed Michigan on the radio last night.
- Yogi Ferrell’s unconventional journey to the NBA.
- IU Cross Country travels to the NCAA Championships.
- IU Volleyball signs a new recruit, and it’s a name you likely know.
Final thoughts from Tom Allen as the Hoosiers head to the Big House.
Graduate transfer senior Evan Fitzner joined the Dan Dakich show.
Also — listen as we joined the Hoosier Heartland podcast today to discuss IU basketball.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Don’t forget, perhaps the biggest game of all this weekend as the quest for nine begins.
UP NEXT ➡️ The No. 1-ranked Indiana Hoosiers host UConn in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Sunday!
— Indiana Men's Soccer (@IndianaMSOC) November 16, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier sees the recruitment of Keion Brooks, Jr. starting to look very promising for Indiana.
- With several high end recruits within its borders, Minnesota is not having as much success with their inside out approach. What does that mean for Richard Pitino?
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier