Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren and other key figures in the decision to resume the 2020 football season took questions on Wednesday.
The individuals included in the media session were:
- Kevin Warren – Big Ten Commissioner
- Morton Schapiro – Northwestern President and chairman of the Big Ten Council of Presidents/Chancellors
- James Borcher – Ohio State football head physican
- Barry Alvarez – Wisconsin Director of Athletics
- Sandy Barbour – Penn State Director of Athletics
- Jim Phillips – Northwestern Director of Athletics
The panel took questions from both BTN’s Dave Revsine as well as members of the media. Both question and answer sessions are included below.
See also: No fans to be permitted at 2020 games | Ninth game will pair East / West | Full Big Ten release
Video credits – Big Ten Network
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no additional cost to you.