Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Breaking: Jerome Hunter undergoes surgery.
- The Daily Hoosier’s Marquette post-game coverage:
- A National Take from NBC on IU’s impressive win over the Golden Eagles.
- Sports Illustrated weighed in too.
- Graduating Hoosiers — IU sets a record for the sixth straight year.
- J-Shun Harris is a semifinalist for the Jason Witten Collegiate Man of the Year.
- The Journal Gazette profiles the relationship between Mike Hart and Mike DeBord.
- IUBase has the details on the IU baseball national letter of intent signings.
- The Hoosier Network: IU men’s soccer’s unsung singing hero.
Highlights from last night’s exciting win over Marquette —
Player’s perspective — hear what Collin Hartman and Steve Risley had to say about the win over Marquette.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Sounds like a deal. Don’t tell Purdue fans.
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) November 14, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Keion Brooks tells Rivals that he is nearing a decision, and his quotes on Indiana relative to the others sound promising.
- We gave our take recently. The bottom line — we think things are looking good with Brooks, and we tell you why.
- In a separate article, Rivals mentions Brooks, Trayce Jackson-Davis, and Matthew Hurt, including where they might land in the late period.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier