The September visitor list continues to grow for Indiana.
Class of 2025 Illinois sharpshooter Aleks Alston will visit Bloomington on Sept. 23 according to multiple reports.
The 6-foot-9 Alston attends Kenwood H.S. (Chicago) and could play on the wing at either forward spot at the next level. Indiana offered Alston in April.
Alston played with the 16u Mac Irvin Fire on the Nike EYBL circuit, where he made 40-of-99 from three-point range this spring. According to MaxPreps, Alston shot 49 percent from three for his sophomore season of high school basketball.
According to the On3 Industry Average, Alston is a 4-star prospect and the No. 65 overall player in the 2025 class.
Alston’s list of offers includes IU, Illinois, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Georgia, Arizona State, Cal, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Iowa, Oregon and others.
You can watch summer highlights of Alston below.
Indiana’s list of September visitors continues to grow. Here are the visits next month we are aware to this point:
– Jalen Haralson (2025), 9/2
– Malachi Moreno (2025), 9/2
– Liam McNeeley (2024), 9/8
– Derik Queen (2024), 9/8
– Braylon Mullins (2025), 9/19
– Trent Sisley (2025), 9/23
– Aleks Alston (2025), 9/23
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
- Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
- You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
- Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no cost to you.