Indiana football head coach Tom Allen joined IU legend Don Fischer on their weekly radio show to review the bye week and preview Penn State.
IU players Stevie Scott and Harry Crider joined Fischer for the final segment.
A few notes from the show:
- Allen said quarterback Michael Penix is expected to be 100 percent by the spring.
- Punter Haydon Whitehead has been granted an additional year of eligibility.
- Freshman safety Josh Sanguinetti had season ending surgery.
- Tight end Gary Cooper will be held under four games to redshirt.
- Thomas Allen has a six month recovery timeline after shoulder surgery.
Indiana and Penn State kick off at Noon EST at University Park, Pennsylvania on Saturday.
Video Credit – IU Athletics
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no additional cost to you.