Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Montana State game preview.
- The Daily Hoosier has the notable numbers from IU’s season opening win over Chicago State.
- IUBase has the scoop on another class of 2019 commit for IU baseball.
- The Indiana Daily Student has a report on IU women’s basketball and their season opening win.
- IDS also has profiles on Evan Fitzner and Johnny Jager.
- Tom Allen and Don Fischer’s weekly radio show resumed last night after the bye week.
- Andy Graham has more on IU defensive lineman Jacob Robinson, who is hopeful to return to action on Saturday.
- Matt Stauder is this week’s nominee for the 2018 Capital One Orange Bowl-FWAA Courage Award
- From The Hoosier Network — IU men’s soccer likes the cold. For those of you on the north side of Indianapolis, they will be in your neighborhood this weekend for the Big Ten Tournament.
- Oklahoma State’s Curtis Jones has had his waiver denied by the NCAA.
- Also from TDH — Think you know all of IU’s nationally ranked programs?
BTN with the Maryland at Indiana preview:
Collin Hartman and Steve Risley react to Indiana’s season opening win over Chicago State.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
One last look back at the season opening win.
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) November 7, 2018
Looking for tickets to Friday night’s basketball game against Montana State or Saturday’s football game against Maryland? Use our Seat Geek affiliate links and support our free site at no additional cost to you.
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Trayce Jackson-Davis is in no hurry to make a decision.
- A good read from Rivals that Hoosier fans will like on two fronts — the decline of the blue bloods in the recruiting wars, and programs seemingly on the rise — including Indiana.
- Former IU class of 2019 target Jahmius Ramsey commits to Texas Tech.
- 247Sports has highlights of class of 2020 guard Ethan Morton at the Team USA camp.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier