Today, May 30th, is the final day for players that had previously entered the NBA Draft without an agent to withdraw their name and return to college. Several high profile Big Ten players put their names in over the last couple of months, and their decisions will have a significant impact on the 2019 Big Ten title chase.
Below we summarize the decisions that have been made by each Big Ten player that entered his name into the draft without an agent, along with those players that have already signed with agent.
[This list will be updated throughout the day]
Updated 12:11 PM – Kevin Huerter stays in the NBA Draft.
Updated 1:27 PM – Ethan Happ will return to Wisconsin.
Updated 4:02 PM – Charles Matthews will return to Michigan.
Updated 7:14 PM – Tyler Cook will return to Iowa.
- Leron Black (NBA Draft)
- Juwan Morgan (Returning)
- Isaiah Moss (Returning)
- Tyler Cook (Returning)
- Kevin Huerter (NBA Draft)
- Justin Jackson (NBA Draft)
- Bruno Fernando (Returning)
- Charles Matthews (Returning)
- Moritz Wagner (NBA Draft)
- Nick Ward (Returning)
- Jaren Jackson (NBA Draft)
- Miles Bridges (NBA Draft)
- James Palmer (Returning)
- Isaac Copeland (Returning)
- Jack McVeigh (Plans to play overseas)
- Keita Bates-Diop (NBA Draft)
- Tony Carr (NBA Draft)
- Carsen Edwards (Returning)
- Nojel Eastern (Returning)
- Corey Sanders (NBA Draft)
- Ethan Happ (Returning)
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier