The North Alabama men’s basketball program released its schedule on Thursday, and it included a road game against Indiana on Dec. 13.
IU’s seven game nonconference should now be complete. The NCAA modified the normal 31 game season to a 27 game slate to account for the late start to the 2020-21 campaign.
This is where things currently stand with Indiana’s 2020-21 schedule including the seven known non-conference games.
- Nov. 25 – vs. Tennessee Tech (Bloomington, Ind.)
- Nov. 30 – vs. Providence (Maui Invitational at Asheville, N.C. / three games — see bracket)
- Dec. 1 – vs. Texas or Davidson (Maui)
- Dec. 2 – vs. – Opponent TBD (Maui)
- Dec. 9 – at Florida State (Big Ten / ACC Challenge)
- Dec. 13 – vs. North Alabama (Bloomington, Ind.)
- Dec. 19 – vs. Butler (Crossroads Classic) – date not confirmed
- Big Ten – 20 games expected, schedule not released
The Indiana program also announced a virtual Hoosier Hysteria to be held on Nov. 18.
With COVID-19 cases surging in Indiana, of course this schedule remains fluid and subject to change.
Indiana defeated North Alabama in 2019 by a final score of 91-65. Forward Trayce Jackson-Davis scored 20 points and shot 14-of-15 from the free throw line in that contest.
North Alabama is ranked No. 243 in the preseason KenPom rankings. The Lions are picked to finish fifth in the Atlantic Sun by Blue Ribbon Basketball Yearbook.
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier