Photo via Jason Delaney on Twitter

IU Basketball Recruiting: Class of 2022 In-State Point Guard Tayshawn Comer Sophomore Highlights

Below are the sophomore season highlights of class of 2022 Indianapolis based point guard Tayshawn Comer.

The Cathedral High School product averaged 15.4 points, 5 assists, and 3.7 rebounds per game while shooting 43 percent from the field overall and 35 percent from three-point range.  Comer also converted 78 percent of his attempts from the stripe.

The 6-foot Comer was the runner up for Indianapolis City player of the year as a sophomore.  He helped lead Cathedral to an 18-6 mark on the 2019-20 season.  Comer will play AAU this summer with the U16 Nike Meanstreets program.

See more about Comer and more highlights in our “names to know” feature and a full game against IU 2020 signee Trey Galloway.


Find us on Facebook:  thedailyhoosier

You can follow us on Twitter:  @daily_hoosier

The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”

Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no additional cost to you.