The Indiana University football program is back on its regular schedule after a much needed bye week. The Hoosiers are reeling, losers of four in a row after a grueling 38-31 loss to Minnesota a week ago.
The Maryland Terrapins come to Bloomington this weekend (Noon, Saturday) for what is undeniably a must win football game.
Hoosier head coach Tom Allen met with the media on Monday to discuss Minnesota and Maryland. He also gave the following injury updates:
- Jacob Robinson — still working his way back, has a chance to play.
- T.D. Roof — practicing again, really benefited from the bye week.
- Marcelino Ball – the bye has allowed time to get him back, sounds like he will play.
- Peyton Hendershot – is back practicing again, bye week really benefited him.
- Coy Cronk – Diagnosis is better than expected, working hard to get his body back.
Offensive coordinator Mike DeBord also took questions towards the end.
Note: The video starts after about 20 seconds. You may need to turn off mute on the video itself.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier