The Indiana University football program is back on its regular schedule after a much needed bye week. The Hoosiers are reeling, losers of four in a row after a grueling 38-31 loss to Minnesota a week ago.
The Maryland Terrapins come to Bloomington this weekend (Noon, Saturday) for what is undeniably a must win football game.
Hoosier head coach Tom Allen met with the media on Monday to discuss Minnesota and Maryland. He also gave the following injury updates:
- Jacob Robinson — still working his way back, has a chance to play.
- T.D. Roof — practicing again, really benefited from the bye week.
- Marcelino Ball – the bye has allowed time to get him back, sounds like he will play.
- Peyton Hendershot – is back practicing again, bye week really benefited him.
- Coy Cronk – Diagnosis is better than expected, working hard to get his body back.
Offensive coordinator Mike DeBord also took questions towards the end.
Note: The video starts after about 20 seconds. You may need to turn off mute on the video itself.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.