Half of the NBA will get a look at former IU star Trayce Jackson-Davis via team workouts in the coming days.
According to a report by Adam Zagoria, Indiana’s all-time leading rebounder and shot blocker has 15 workouts scheduled with NBA clubs after this week’s NBA Draft Combine.
During the Combine, Jackson-Davis also has meetings with the following teams according to Zagoria: New Orleans, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto, Washington and Golden State.
It would be a major surprise if the Greenwood, Ind. product and son of long time Indiana Pacers forward Dale Davis is not chosen in the June NBA Draft.
Jackson-Davis has a wide range of projections when it comes to when he’s expected to be selected. The current range of the main outlets that do mock drafts is anywhere from late in the first round to late in the second.
Here are the current predictions for where Jackson-Davis will end up:
- The Athletic: No. 54 (Sacramento)
- Bleacher Report: No. 37 (Oklahoma City)
- ESPN: No. 34 (Charlotte)
- NBA Draft Room: No. 30 (Clippers)
- The Ringer: No. 30 (Clippers)
- Sporting News: No. 29 (Indiana)
- Yahoo! Sports: No. 26 (Indiana)
The 6-foot-8 Jackson-Davis participated in shooting drills at the combine but not the 5-on-5 scrimmages. To see his measurements at the event, GO HERE.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
- Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
- You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
- Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no cost to you.