The IU football program shared their week one depth chart for the Iowa game.
The headline is probably the confirmation of Stephen Carr as the starting running back. It is at least worth noting that like all programs, there could be some level of Indiana not wanting to show their hand for week one.
Indiana and Iowa kick off at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday.
- LT – Caleb Jones, Luke Haggard
- LG – Mike Katic, Tim Weaver
- C – Zach Carpenter, Charlie O’Connor, Cameron Knight
- RG – Dylan Powell, Randy Holtz
- RT – Matthew Bedford, Aidan Rafferty
- WR – Miles Marshall, Javon Swinton, Cameron Buckley
- WR – D.J. Matthews, Da’Shaun Brown
- WR – Ty Fryfogle, Jacolby Hewitt
- QB – Michael Penix, Jack Tuttle
- RB – Stephen Carr, Tim Baldwin, David Ellis
- TE – Peyton Hendershot, Matt Bjorson, A.J. Barner
- DE – Ryder Anderson, James Head, Jr.
- DT – Demarcus Elliott, Weston Kramer
- DT – Sio Nofoagatoto’a, C.J. Person
- Bull – Alfred Bryant, Jaren Handy, Michael Ziemba, D.K. Bonhomme
- LB – Micah McFadden, James Miller, Thomas Allen,
- LB – Cam Jones, Aaron Casey
- Husky – Marcelino McCrary-Ball, Bryant Fitzgerald
- CB – Reese Taylor, Jaylin Williams
- S- Devon Matthews, Josh Sanguinetti
- S- Raheem Layne, Juwan Burgess, Jonathan Haynes,
- CB – Tiawan Mullen, Christopher Keys
- PK – Charles Campbell, Chris Freeman
- KO – Jared Smolar, Chris Freeman, Charles Campbell
- P – James Evans, Chase Wyatt
- LS – Sean Wracher, Jake Wellmann
- H – Chase Wyatt, Jared Smolar
- KR – David Ellis, Jacolby Hewitt
- PR – Reese Taylor, D.J. Matthews
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no additional cost to you.