We now know all 31 opponents on Indiana’s 2023-24 schedule.
According to a report by Jon Rothstein on Monday, the Hoosiers will host North Alabama on Dec. 21 in Bloomington.
This will mark the third time in five years IU has hosted North Alabama. The Hoosiers won by 26 in 2019 and 35 in 2020.
The Lions finished 18-15 a year ago and ranked No. 256 according to KenPom. That marked their highest ranking and most wins since becoming a Division I program in 2018-19. Head coach Tony Pujol has been in charge throughout their Division I era.
All of the dates for the non-conference games have been revealed except for Morehead State. Based on the dates of the other games and past practice, that contest will likely be held the week of Nov. 27 in the slot previously occupied by the Big Ten/ACC Challenge.
Still to come are the dates for the Big Ten schedule, along with television designations. The league usually releases that information later in the summer.
Here is what we know so far:
Non-conference Schedule —
- vs. Florida Gulf Coast, Nov. 7 (Bloomington, Ind.)
- vs. Army, Nov. 12 (Bloomington, Ind.)
- vs. Wright State, Nov. 16 (Bloomington, Ind.)
- Empire Classic, Nov. 19-20 (New York, N.Y.) — games vs. two of Louisville, UConn and Texas
- vs. Harvard, Nov. 26 (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- vs. Auburn, Dec. 9 (Atlanta, Ga.)
- vs. Kansas, Dec. 16 (Bloomington, Ind.)
- vs. North Alabama, Dec. 21 (Bloomington, Ind.)
- vs. Kennesaw State, Dec. 29 (Bloomington, Ind.)
- vs. Morehead State, date TBD (Bloomington, Ind.)
Big Ten Schedule —
- Home: Iowa, Michigan State, Northwestern
Away: Illinois, Michigan, Rutgers
Home and Away: Maryland, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin
- Big Ten Tournament: Minneapolis, Minn.