Indiana University Athletic Director Fred Glass provided an update regarding Memorial Stadium and the football program on Tuesday. You can watch the full video below. Here are the main points covered by Glass:
- The importance of football to the school and the athletic department.
- The economic benefits that football sellouts and long term fan loyalty would bring.
- Historic and current improvements to Memorial Stadium.
- Changes to the game day experience.
- Terry Tallen Indiana Football Complex.
- New football helmets.
- New uniforms (with no names on the back).
- Traffic news — SR 37 / 69 will be done by the first home game against Virginia.
- Alcohol sales.
Video Credit – Indiana University
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.