Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier has the interviews from the coaches and players as the BTN bus tour rolled through Bloomington.
- Inside the Hall and The Assembly Call have their weekly Podcast on the Brink as they discussed the 1981 National Title team with Kent Sterling.
- IUBase has the latest on Hoosiers in the various professional baseball ranks, including two new pros off to a good start.
- Mike Miller at The Herald Times says Michael Penix is making a compelling case for the starting quarterback role.
- Indiana men’s soccer begins its quest for title nine this weekend. Check out the full season schedule here.
- Former IU star QB Nate Sudfeld appears to be in line for a big preseason opportunity to showcase his talents.
- IDS: IU Football honors military with USS Indiana.
Seriously, do these ever get old?
MORE HOOSIER SIGHTS
Mike on a mic. Take a look and listen as running backs coach Mike Hart is mic’d up.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Another great view of the now fully enclosed Memorial Stadium.
Really like how they’ve now enclosed both end zones at IU’s Memorial Stadium with a brand new facility on the south end: pic.twitter.com/rlbN9EUt20
— Alex Roux (@arouxBTN) August 6, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier has the latest 2019 recruit profile page — Zeke Nnaji. Check back in often to all of our profile pages from the recruiting menu for the latest.
- Adam Zagoria has the latest on Isaiah Stewart coming out of his Georgetown visit as he looks to cut his list again soon.
- Multiple reports had 2019 four-star guard James Bouknight taking an unofficial visit to Seton Hall today.
- Darren Wolfson reported the following on August visits for Zeke Nnaji:
“Hopkins HS 2019 forward Zeke Nnaji will visit unofficially Kansas St. and Creighton Friday and Saturday this week. Then Ohio State, Indiana, Purdue, Notre Dame, and Illinois before the month is over.”
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier