Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes. It’s your daily free one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier wraps up the series on IU’s historic home courts with a look at the history behind Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.
- IUBase has the latest updates from IU baseball alums from over the weekend.
- Mike Miller of the Herald Times takes a look at the health of the IU football team with fall camp opening on Friday.
- The Indiana Daily Student has details on the annual IU volleyball scrimmage. It’s exciting times for the Hoosiers as they have a new coach in Steve Aird and a new home court in Wilkinson Hall.
- IU swimmers win five national titles, qualify six for Pan Pacific Championships.
See what Coach Allen had to say one-on-one at last week’s Big Ten media day.
Query & Schultz of 1260 AM catch up with former Hoosier big man Tom Pritchard.
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier runs through all of IU’s class of 2019 basketball targets as the July live period comes to a close.
- IU offers class of 2020 guard Caleb Love.
- Take a look at the latest Indiana football class of 2019 information including class rankings after the commitment of Michael Cartwright.
- Matthew Hurt clarifies his timeline and next steps here.
- D.J. Jeffries decommits from Kentucky. With the 5-star forward likely targeting Memphis, and with the Wildcats and Tigers involved with multiple 2019 IU forward targets, there will likely be Hoosier related fallout.
- Jahmius Ramsey continues to say that he is waiting until the spring to commit. He impressed a lot of people over the weekend playing through a broken nose.
- Brandon Newman provided his latest thinking on several schools including IU over the weekend.
- Take a look as Keion Brooks comes back from bad knees to hit a game winner in his final AAU game.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier