Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Two Hoosiers named Phil Steele preseason All-Americans, three more earn All-Big Ten
- Indiana women’s basketball’s Garzon and Gulbe compete in 2023 EuroBasket Tournament
- NBA Star Victor Oladipo: Manager Stole $1M to Buy Strip Club, Condo
- Is Giants ILB Micah McFadden’s Stock on the Rise?
- Dick Vitale makes the case for Tom Crean at West Virginia
- Schwarber’s June boom powering Phillies’ surge
- 2023 NBA Mock Draft 10.0: Latest intel, predictions and analysis on all 58 picks
TWEETS OF THE DAY
— Coach Clif Marshall (@ClifMarshall) June 19, 2023
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) June 19, 2023
Terry Hoeppner died 16 years ago today.
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) June 19, 2023
Dads do so much. 🤍❤️ These Hoosiers wouldn't be here without the love & support of their role models. pic.twitter.com/y19V8bgEfB
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) June 19, 2023
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
[For 2024 through 2026 IU basketball prospects, GO HERE]
[For an IU football offseason transfer tracker, GO HERE]
[For IU football recruiting information, GO HERE]
- Where things stand with the class of 2024 as IU basketball tries to close on elite talent
- Report indicates 2024 shooting guard Austin Swartz is eyeing IU visit
- Report indicates IU may get Flory Bidunga’s final official visit
- IU football recruiting: Hoosiers get commitment from 2024 safety Keion Dunlap
- IU football recruiting: Hoosiers get commitment from 2024 CB Judah Jenkins
- IU basketball staff begins direct contact with class of 2025: Some names to watch
- 2025 forward Jacob Wilkins a top performer over the weekend
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”