Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Former IU basketball player Ray Pavy has passed away
- Radio: Talking TJD, Geronimo, Big Ten rosters and more on The Hoosier Report
- IU coach Allen taking ownership in reflective offseason
- How Jamal Meeks returned to college and came to Ball State
- IU baseball’s Tyler Doanes makes big adjustments during season
- Michigan State’s Max Christie hiring agent, remaining in NBA Draft
- Rutgers’ Ron Harper Jr. signs with agent, stays in 2022 NBA Draft
- California is going for the college sports knockout with new bill
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Home Sweet Home pic.twitter.com/AgpBthrxYz
— Mo Creek (@Mo_Creek) May 17, 2022
.@ChloeMoore35 stepped up in a big way last season 👀🎯#iuwbb | #DoTheWork pic.twitter.com/wS67a95rmf
— Indiana Women’s Basketball (@IndianaWBB) May 17, 2022
What you need to know ⚾
• It's the final week of @B1Gbaseball.
• The top 8 teams make B1G tourney.#B1Gstats x #B1Gtoday pic.twitter.com/w9X5li3zXb
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) May 17, 2022
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Watch: IU class of 2022 signee Jalen Hood-Schifino senior season highlights
- IU basketball recruiting names to know: Class of 2024 in-state wing Kanon Catchings
- Is Duke becoming the team to beat for 4-star Xavier Booker
- 2023 guard Jamie Kaiser talks his recruitment and new spotlight
- More on Kaiser from On3’s Jamie Shaw
- Five-star 2023 forward KJ Evans set to visit Arizona
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
- Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
- You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
- Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no cost to you.