Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU basketball: Multiple Hoosiers receive All-Big Ten honors
- Watch: IU basketball coach Mike Woodson previews Michigan, Big Ten Tournament
- Watch: Trayce Jackson-Davis and Race Thompson preview the Big Ten Tournament
- Listen: Mike Woodson radio show as Indiana prepares for Big Ten Tournament
- Michigan’s Juwan Howard reinstated as the head coach
- IU baseball shuts out Cincinnati on Tuesday
- Nonprofit “Hoosiers For Good” Launches to Support Indiana Charities
- Big Ten Network boasts most watched women’s basketball season ever
- UGA, coach Tom Crean to part ways after basketball season
- Former IU star Victor Oladipo made NBA return after 11-month absence
TWEETS OF THE DAY
— Victor Oladipo (@VicOladipo) March 8, 2022
Which @B1GMBBall head coach would give the best pregame pump-up speech at this week's Big Ten Tournament? 👀
We asked our coaches to nominate their peers 😂 pic.twitter.com/NelyhC0vXx
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) March 8, 2022
— San Antonio Spurs (@spurs) March 8, 2022
A productive day for the Hoosiers.
Let’s do it again tomorrow. 😤 pic.twitter.com/SQQqd1bwva
— Indiana Baseball (@IndianaBase) March 9, 2022
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Class of 2022 4-star running back Gi’Bran Payne announces release from IU letter of intent
- Tyler Lillard continues to overcome obstacles on his way to wrestling career with IU
- 2022 signee C.J. Gunn’s final senior season stats:
As a senior Gunn averaged 23.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 1.5 steals, and 0.7 Blocks per game.
— Mike Schumann @ The Daily Hoosier (@daily_hoosier) March 8, 2022
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”