Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier compares Indiana with and without a healthy Rob Phinisee.
- Archie Miller met with the media on Wednesday and previewed Illinois.
- Big Ten Tournament: See projections on the range of seeds for IU.
- Kalen DeBoer and Nick Westbrook gave spring practice updates.
- Indiana Women’s Basketball set to play Minnesota in the Big Ten Tournament on Thursday night.
- The Hoosiers are part of the “last four in” in the latest bracketology.
- 13 IU Women’s Swimmers and Divers invited to NCAA Championships.
- IUBase previews the upcoming road trip to Seattle.
- Romeo Langford and Antoine Davis among Rivals’ top freshmen.
- The Herald Times discusses the spring quarterback competition.
Took a look back at a memorable 20/20 documentary on former IU star Landon Turner.
Listen to Collin Hartman in the final segment of Indiana Sports Beat today on the right hand side of the page —>
Dan Dakich once wrote a letter to Bob Knight. This is definitely worth a listen.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Senior Zach McRoberts discussed what he is most proud of today.
"Just proving myself that I could play at this level"
— The Hoosier Network (@TheHoosierNet) March 6, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2020 targets Jaden Ivey and Trey Galloway went head to head over the weekend in the sectional round of the Indiana state tournament.
- Read a balanced Kentucky take on where the Keion Brooks, Jr. recruitments stands.
- IU coaches were on hand to see IMG’s 2019 Lester Quinones today, and they also got to see 2021 target Terrence Clarke do this —
Huge sequence here from @BrewsterHoops as Jalen Lecque (@jalenlecque10) gets after it on the defensive end, turns IMG over and tosses it up to Terrence Clarke (@terrenceclarke_) for the windmill hammer. Brewster up 83-66 w/ 2:53 left in 1st Round matchup at the #NPS pic.twitter.com/s64lEHDPfl
— Mike Yagmin (@MikeYagmin) March 6, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.