Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Watch: Q&A with new IU basketball assistant coach Brian Walsh
- This Date in Hoosier History: Indiana Completes the 1976 Perfect Season With Win Over Michigan
- Juwan Morgan signed 10-day contract with Boston Celtics
- New WR Camper among standouts at IU football spring scrimmage
- IU swim and dive dominates Big Ten postseason awards
- Senior Bradley Brehmer earned Big Ten Pitcher of the Week
- Heat’s Victor Oladipo preaches patience regarding his comeback
- Raptors’ OG Anunoby is an over-analyzer
- 2022 NBA Mock Draft: Full 2-Round Predictions Ahead of Final Four
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Another year has passed, and 1976 @IndianaMBB remains the last men’s basketball team to record an undefeated season.
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) March 29, 2022
One year ago, Mike Woodson was officially introduced as head coach. ⚪️🔴 pic.twitter.com/migTpR2s9r
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) March 29, 2022
On this date in 1976, Scott May had 26 points and Kent Benson had 25 as Indiana completed a perfect 32-0 season with an 86-68 win over Michigan in the NCAA Championship Game in Philadelphia.
The '75-76 Hoosiers are the last undefeated National Champion in NCAA men's basketball. pic.twitter.com/EFss3pf4vj
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 29, 2022
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”