Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier says it is time to accept a certain reality with this IU basketball team.
- Iowa at Indiana: The Report Card.
- Indiana Football: Crawford, Godsil and Knight will participate in the NFL combine.
- The Herald Times notes a number of changes in titles for IU football’s positional coaches.
- Ray Looze is using unique techniques to build better IU swimmers.
- NBC’s Rob Dauster still has IU in the NCAA tournament due to their quality wins.
- This Date in Hoosier History: IU men’s basketball played its first ever game on February 8, 1901. The Hoosiers lost to Butler, 20-17.
It’s days like these that you need to just laugh a little.
Former IU player and color man Todd Leary joined Indiana Sports Beat to discuss the Iowa and Ohio State games as well as whether Romeo Langford is a one-and-done. The segment starts at 1:36.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Mark you calendars for three key dates to know for IU football fans —
More Dates to Know ? pic.twitter.com/kyBoHiLtLA
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) February 8, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Trendon Watford blogs again with USA Today.
- 2020 IU target Dawson Garcia will visit Marquette.
- It’s a near consensus — Keion Brooks, Jr. was a McDonald’s All-America Game snub.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.