Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Breaking: Archie Miller discusses Juwan Morgan’s shoulder injury.
- The Daily Hoosier examines the contributions of upperclassmen De’Ron Davis and Devonte Green, and how they might fuel a turnaround.
- Back in the Dance: Joe Lunardi’s latest bracketology has IU as part of the last four in.
- The Indiana Daily Student spoke with former IU goalkeeper Trey Muse on his time at IU and his upcoming professional career.
- Big Ten: Weekly Men’s basketball central.
- IU Women’s Basketball picks up a big road win at Nebraska.
- BTN Stephen Bardo had an interesting take on Indiana’s victory over MSU.
- Kelvin Sampson has things rolling in Houston.
- Next up: Iowa re-enters the Top 25.
Don Fischer with the call on the highlights from East Lansing.
Justin Smith has taken his energy to the next level in recent games. Watch his highlights against MSU here, including the game saving block:
Listen to Don Fischer on Indiana Sports Beat (starts at 1:45/final segment) as he discusses the win over Michigan State. You can find the show towards the upper right hand corner of any page of The Daily Hoosier.
Listen to former Hoosiers Steve Risley and Collin Hartman discuss the MSU game here:
Also listen to former Hoosier player and color commentator Todd Leary and Jim Coyle discuss the MSU game here.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Here’s another interview from Archie that you might have missed after the game —
"That was a great performance by our guys; I'm happy for them."
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) February 3, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Keion Brooks, Jr. was profiled by the local Fort Wayne media on his new life at La Lumiere.
- Brooks shined over the weekend.
- Archie Miller visited class of 2019 center Tre Mitchell yesterday.
- 4-star class of 2019 defensive tackle Kristian Williams has decommitted from Minnesota, with IU widely viewed as a finalist for a signing this week.
- Florida wide receiver CJ Jones confirms his final three and his signing day plans.
- Class of 2019 3-star offensive lineman Tim Weaver committed to IU over the weekend.
- Indiana’s class moved up slightly nationally and in the Big Ten with the Weaver and Williams news, respectively.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.