Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
Game Day Essentials
Indiana (9-2) v. Northern Kentucky (4-6)
- Tip Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern
- Location: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, Bloomington, Indiana
- Television: BTN (Jason Ross, Jr. and Brian Butch)
- IU Radio Network: IU Radio Network
- Stream: Fox Sports Live
- Point Spread: Indiana is an 17-point favorite
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU basketball: Northern Kentucky game day essentials
- Rob Phinisee hoping this is the year it all comes together as a two-way player
- Hoosiers in the NFL: Week 15 results and notes for former IU football stars in the league
- Big Ten in the process of changing its forfeiture policy for winter sports
- Hoosier Sounds: Indiana head coach Mike Woodson on the Bossman Show
- Chicago Fire FC Sign Victor Bezerra to Homegrown Player Contract
- Raptors’ OG Anunoby added to the COVID list
- Note: IU linebacker James Miller is in the transfer portal
TWEETS OF THE DAY
(Follow us on Twitter here)
— A.J. Guyton (@ajguyton) December 22, 2021
It’s the 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 time of the year. pic.twitter.com/AgPGnXrpsc
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) December 22, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
[See 2023 through 2025 basketball prospects here]
[For IU football recruiting information check here]
To see more on Indiana football’s activity in the transfer portal, GO HERE.
- Rivals class of 2022 football rankings post early signing period
- Centerville and Gabe Cupps win a battle of unbeatens.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
- Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
- You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
- Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no cost to you.