Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier’s Butler pre-game coverage:
- The IU Rivals team predicts the score of tomorrow’s big game.
- IUBase looks at Hoosier baseball great Alex Dickerson as he works his way back from another injury.
- Herald Times: IU freshman defensive back Jamar Johnson arrested for resisting law enforcement.
- The Hoosier Network recaps another great IU men’s soccer season.
- ESPN’s Myron Medcalf sees Saturday’s game against Butler as an important one with Big Ten play looming.
- Simmie Cobbs is picked up by the Saints.
- Juan Harris, a one-time IU player who left for junior college is coming back for an official visit.
One year ago. Gus Johnson with another legendary call.
“MY INTUITION’S TELLING ME, THERE’S GONNA BE BETTER DAYS FOR IU!”
Steve Risley and Todd Jadlow discuss Bob Knight and the 30 for 30. This should be interesting.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Bigger than basketball.
— Coach Clif Marshall (@ClifMarshall) December 14, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Class of 2020 guard Ethan Morton is averaging a triple double through three games.
- Rivals checks in with 2019 guard Harlond Beverly. IU hasn’t offered here, but we understand that they are still involved.
- Trendon Watford narrows to a final four, including Indiana. He spoke to Rivals about his final four, including comments about Indiana.
— Trendon Watford (@Trendon_2) December 14, 2018
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.