Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier checks in on the state’s ten division one college basketball programs.
- Calbert Cheaney released a statement on Eric Anderson.
- Archie Miller provided several updates on his weekly radio show last night with Don Fischer. De’Ron Davis also joined the broadcast.
- The Herald Times describes one update from the show — the health of Race Thompson and Jerome Hunter.
- IUBase takes a look at IU baseball player development.
- Victor Oladipo is close to returning for the Pacers.
- Rick Bozich says that Romeo Langford is living up to expectations.
- Andy Katz unveils this week’s Power 36 as the Hoosiers continue to move up.
- Joe Lunardi has IU slated as a fifth seed in his latest bracketology.
- Ranked Hoosiers: See all of the IU programs that are ranked in the top 25 nationally.
Take a look back at the top plays from the 2018 IU Football season.
Pat Graham joined Query and Schultz on 1260 AM in Indianapolis yesterday to discuss the passing of Eric Anderson.
(Also — Jamaal Meeks was on Indiana Sports Beat)
TWEET OF THE DAY
The legendary Hobie Billingsley talks about dynasties.
— Indiana Swim & Dive (@IndianaSwimDive) December 11, 2018
Looking for tickets to Saturday’s basketball game against Butler? Use our Seat Geek affiliate links and support our free site at no additional cost to you.
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Eric Bossi at Rivals helps to set the expectations for Trendon Watford’s final four, due out this Friday. We haven’t seen or heard anything to make us think IU is a likely ultimate landing spot.
- Lynn Greer III is a new 2020 name to know from Bruiser Flint’s hometown of Philadelphia.
- More evidence that IU appears to be out of the running for Matthew Hurt.
- Still in the hunt — wide receiver David Bell is reportedly down to IU, Penn State and Purdue for his January 5th announcement.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.