Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU football continues to face injury uncertainty leading up to Senior Day matchup with Minnesota
- How IU football’s 2021 season imploded: Part two — a disappointing year from the wide receivers
- Make or miss, Miller Kopp plans to stay true to his routine — and keep shooting
- Listen: IU football coach Tom Allen radio show — Minnesota week
- ‘Mr. Blue Collar’: Matt Bjorson’s physical, dependable style proves indispensable
- IU RB Charlie Spegal looking to build off of first carries
- IU Women’s Basketball to begin three-game road swing at Quinnipiac
- Daniel Munie just needed a chance. IU men’s soccer gave him one.
- Arjun Jha will compete at the 2021 NCAA Cross Country National Championships
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby out indefinitely with hip pointer
TWEETS OF THE DAY
One game at a time. pic.twitter.com/GOJ0Hbkjml
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) November 19, 2021
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) November 19, 2021
Trey Galloway's mother on Facebook:
"He is out of surgery. Dr. said hopefully 4 weeks"
Was 6 weeks yesterday. That is an impressive doctor. #iubb
— Mike Schumann @ The Daily Hoosier (@daily_hoosier) November 19, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Indiana high school football semi-state lineup
- Note: 2023 guard Reed Sheppard is expected to announce a decision on Saturday
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”