Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier examines the sudden IU football scoring outburst, with 54 points in the last 5 quarters.
- Indiana Men’s Soccer won the Big Ten Tournament, completing goal two of three on the season.
- The Hoosiers earned the No. 2 overall seed in the NCAA tournament. You can keep track of the tournament with the link to the official NCAA bracket on our Men’s Soccer drop down menu.
- The Indiana Daily Student: Men’s swimming and diving breaks records and leads Big Ten over ACC.
- IU Women’s Basketball moves to 2-0 with an incredible defensive effort.
- Logan Justus was named the Big Ten Special teams player of the week.
- The New AP Top 25 is out — and IU will be hosting a ranked opponent on Wednesday.
- Andy Katz has the Hoosiers in the top 20. Of course two wins this week will leave no doubt.
- Rival watch: Jeff Brohm discusses the Louisville opening.
- From the weekend: Check out the latest IU men’s basketball injury news and notable numbers from Montana State.
See the top plays from IU’s Big Ten Tournament championship win over Michigan.
Don Fischer joins Dan Dakich on Monday to discuss IU football and basketball.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Take one last look back at the highlights from IU’s exciting win over Maryland on Saturday —
Watch the highlights. pic.twitter.com/YMhPvigif1
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) November 11, 2018
Looking for tickets to Wednesday night’s basketball game against Marquette or Saturday’s football game against Michigan? Use our Seat Geek affiliate links and support our free site at no additional cost to you.
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Rivals looks at early signing period story lines, some of which could impact Michigan State and thus Trayce Jackson-Davis. Keion Brooks, Jr. is also mentioned.
- 247 Sports discusses the latest with Matthew Hurt, Jackson-Davis, Brooks, Jr. and Trendon Watford.
- A Minnesota paper is reporting that Memphis is in the lead for Hurt.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier