Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Rob Phinisee hoping to put it all together in year four — “He’s been a treat”
- Pass defense searching for answers and health as run defense faces its biggest challenge yet
- Mike Woodson and Don Fischer will begin first of 15 radio shows on Monday
- Watch: Donaven McCulley discusses his development as he prepares to play in front of 100,000 fans
- Breaking down IU basketball’s non-conference schedule
- WR Ty Fryfogle staying upbeat through rocky season
- No. 9 Michigan aims to bounce back against Indiana
- IU Men’s Soccer: Eight earn Big Ten postseason awards
- Kyle Schwarber among 10 MLB players to become free agents
- Celtics’ Romeo Langford and bench dominate in Boston’s best win of season over Miami Heat
- Big Ten 2021-22 basketball predictions: Can Michigan give B1G staying power in March?
TWEETS OF THE DAY
.@IndianaFootball goes on the 🛣to take on the Wolverines.
Watch @emilyehman's game preview to get all the pre-game inside scoop. pic.twitter.com/l8xWinAo3e
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) November 5, 2021
#MMPPoY Round 1:
(5) – @TrayceJackson
(12) – @IveyJaden
Help us decide the Preseason Player of the Year!@IndianaMBB @BoilerBall
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) November 4, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Indiana high school football Friday night playoff schedule
- 2023 commit Jakai Newton putting his immense wingspan and vertical on display:
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
- Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
- You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
- Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no cost to you.