Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier discusses the Indiana football schedule as pretty brutal October looms for the Hoosiers.
- Saturday Tradition: Kevin Wilson discusses Tom Allen’s performance at IU.
- Inside the Hall continues their 2018-19 Big Ten men’s basketball previews with Nebraska.
- From The Indiana Daily Student: Things didn’t go so well for IU men’s soccer last night in Lexington.
- Punt John Punt charts the IU defense in its two 2018 Big Ten contests thus far.
- Ranked Hoosiers: The men’s and women’s cross country teams are nationally ranked, with the women reaching their highest ever spot.
- Something Else: Listen to Rick Pitino go in-depth on the last few years at Louisville on The Sidelines with Evan Daniels.
IU staff ace Pauly Milto with a fall ball update.
Listen in as Tom Allen and Don Fischer discuss Rutgers and Ohio State on their weekly radio show.
TWEET OF THE DAY
There may not be a bigger reason why IU is 4-1:
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) October 4, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- It is commitment season, and with each update there may be an impact on who lands at IU. A couple recruiting updates over the last 24 hours that indirectly impacts IU’s recruitment of Keion Brooks, Jr.:
- Small Forward Scottie Lewis was a Kentucky target that committed to Florida yesterday. If he had committed to UK that would have almost certainly eliminated them for Brooks. In our estimation, with the Wildcats already having two wings in their 2019 class, they remain a less than desirable destination for Brooks.
- Small Forward Josh Green chose Arizona over North Carolina — the Tar Heels are also a finalist for Brooks.
- He just doesn’t look right in green, but then, who does?
— TJD (@TrayceJackson) October 3, 2018
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier