Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage plus recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Can Miller Kopp hold off the competition as IU basketball’s three-and-D specialist on the wing?
- Checking in: Two bright spots, two areas for improvement for IU football at bye week
- Trayce Jackson-Davis named Karl Malone Award Candidate
- NCAA releases updated NIL guidance aimed at institutions
- Locked on Women’s Basketball: Can Grace Berger and the Indiana Hoosiers reach the Final Four?
- ‘He’s our leader’: How leadoff slugger Kyle Schwarber became an October staple
- Kyle Schwarber powers Phillies in postseason with mythical homers
- For Michael Lewis, it’s a matter of when, not if, Ball State will return to the NCAA Tournament
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Putting on for the power forwards.
TJD is 1-of-20 players in DI named to the Karl Malone Award Watch List. pic.twitter.com/cy3NFTOxmV
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) October 27, 2022
What is the 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 Halloween Candy? 🎃🍬
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) October 27, 2022
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
[For 2023 through 2026 IU basketball prospects, GO HERE]
[For IU football recruiting information, GO HERE]
- IU basketball recruiting class of 2023 names to know — 7-foot center Braden Pierce
- 2025 guard Darryn Peterson talks visits and most recent offers
- Midwest Spotlight: Five college football teams that need a strong close to 2023
- NCAA D-1 Council introduces proposals related to official visits
- Note: The IU staff visited 2024 wing Bryson Tucker and 2025 guard Jalen Haralson Wednesday
- Reports via Andrew Slater and Jake Weingarten
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”