Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier continues their profiles of the 2018-19 IU basketball players with Clifton Moore.
- No. 2 IU Men’s Soccer shuts out Butler and improves to 12-2 on the season.
- The Indiana Daily Student has the details on a top ten swim meet for IU men’s swim and dive.
- The Herald Times profiles emerging young Hoosier receiver Ty Fryfogle.
- The Hoosier Network takes a fun look at Juwan Morgan and his IU teammates on Instagram.
- Dick Vitale ranks the top 40 teams in college basketball.
- CBS Sports ranks their top 100 college basketball players for 2018-19.
BTN previews IU vs. Penn State —
Eric Gordon joined the Take Ten podcast with Alex Roux —
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) October 17, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- IU was reported to be in-home with top-30 class of 2020 target Caleb Love.
- You can read more about Love here.
- Another day, another take on Isaiah Stewart’s recruitment.
- Several Michigan media outlets touting the benefit of MSU having the “last word” with Keion Brooks, Jr. Does it matter? It doesn’t hurt, but remember, at one point Purdue had the last visit scheduled with Trayce Jackson-Davis.
- Newer video on 7-foot class of 2020 target Zach Loveday:
- You can read more on Loveday here.
7’ Zach Loveday is Ohio’s no. 1 junior and a Top 50 recruit nationally! he could be Ohio’s next “Unicorn” ? pic.twitter.com/XKV2HIzq6y
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) September 28, 2018
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.