Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier recaps the Big Ten media voting on the conference standings and individual awards.
- Inside the Hall has a great piece on IU basketball Director of Athletic Performance Clif Marshall.
- Punt John Punt charts the IU offense against OSU with the passing game going vertical.
- Morgan Ellison: Some clarity on the situation, that just creates new questions — why was he allowed to return to practice? We clearly don’t have the full story yet.
- Indiana football: a status check as the season reaches the midpoint.
- The No. 4 ranked IU men’s soccer team will be back in action on Friday against Maryland.
- Also from TDH: Watch video of Archie Miller, Juwan Morgan and Zach McRoberts at the Big Ten media day.
The BTN crew previews Saturday’s huge game in Bloomington:
Collin Hartman and Steve Risley are back for another episode of Indiana Basketball Weekly and they are joined by special guest Robert Johnson.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Guess who’s back…
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) October 10, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier has the updated college football class of 2019 team rankings — with IU now in the top 40 on all three major recruiting services.
- Rivals discusses a growing trend of recruits passing on the elite programs, and mentions where Isaiah Stewart might be on that topic.
- That’s a shame: Kentucky not likely to get Matthew Hurt or Isaiah Stewart.
- You can listen to the Evan Daniels podcast mentioned in that article here.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier