Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Watch: Archie Miller joined Don Fischer on the radio last night.
- Matt Canada a candidate for the IU offensive coordinator job but also reportedly evaluating other options.
- The Washington Post dives into Thomas Bryant’s growth against some of the NBA’s toughest bigs.
- Noah Vonleh had a big night against his former team.
- Punt John Punt examines the returning offensive talent that the unnamed IU offensive coordinator will inherit.
- Big Ten News: Two former conference football stars voted into the college football hall of fame.
- Ranked Hoosiers: Make that 10 of IU’s 24 programs nationally ranked.
- Power Rankings: See how the state of Indiana’s 10 D-1 schools stack up.
Jon Crispin of BTN with his weekly Big Ten Power Rankings —
Don Fischer wasn’t afraid to speak his mind on Dan Dakich yesterday.
Also listen: Mike Schumann of The Daily Hoosier joined Indiana Sports Beat this morning to discuss IU football.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Rarefied air in Bloomington.
This is Indiana.
— Indiana Hoosiers (@IUHoosiers) January 8, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Rivals’ Corey Evans shares his latest thoughts on Keion Brooks, Jr.
- Rivals’ Eric Bossi recaps Trendon Watford’s official visit to Alabama.
- Class of 2020 Caleb Love was profiled on the local news in St. Louis.
- Watch: Class of 2020 Anthony Leal shined in the battle of Bloomington. Also, Johnny Jager’s brother Noah is the point guard on this team:
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.