Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Archie Miller caught up with Don Fischer on their radio show.
- Rutgers’ Steve Pikiell spoke about tomorrow’s game.
- Losing Streaks — See how they translate into NCAA tournament wins (or don’t)
- Rutgers poised to bury the dagger in IU?
- Dick Vitale’s roundball chatter with an IU mention.
- Indiana Football is hosting a free signing day preview on February 7th before the basketball game.
- Perspective: The Coach K dynasty that almost wasn’t.
- Something Lighter — This IU basketball team stinks.
See what former IU head coach Mike Davis had to say about his star son Antoine and the rebuild job at Detroit (via WISH TV) —
Former IU All-American Ted Kitchel joined the Kent Sterling Show yesterday.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Victor Oladipo with a message for fans —
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) January 29, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Rivals updated their 2019 top 150, with intriguing IU target Harlond Beverly moving up to 59th.
- Class of 2020 Trey Galloway has Purdue, Notre Dame and Butler offers. He updates his recruitment. Will IU jump in here?
- See what Bloomington South’s Anthony Leal had to say about his recruitment after a 30 point game this past weekend:
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.