Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier profiles emerging star running back Stevie Scott, whose interesting one year journey has led him to near the top of the NCAA rushing leaders.
- Inside the Hall is counting down the top 25 basketball players in Big Ten for 2018-19.
- The No. 2 ranked IU men’s soccer team grabs their sixth in a row with a win at Wisconsin.
- Video: Watch Tom Allen and Mike DeBord discuss Ball State and Michigan State.
- Get ready for a busy Hoosier day on September 29. The kickoff time for Rutgers has been set for noon in New Jersey. Hoosier Hysteria is set for 4:00 PM in Bloomington.
- You can see the latest IU football schedule here.
- Also from TDH: Take a look at the major story lines for Indiana football as the season transitions from the nonconference to Big Ten play.
- Want to see Indiana football in the top 25? At least one ranking system has them there. A win Saturday night might just put them in several more.
J-Shun Harris was the Big Ten special teams player of the week after his big day on Saturday. See what he had to say after the game.
Can’t get enough Stevie Scott? He spoke with Kent Sterling on the radio this afternoon.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Two Hoosiers earning some recognition after the big win over Ball State:
✌️ weekly honors from the B1G.
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) September 17, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- In-state class of 2020 Anthony Leal gets his first Big Ten offer — from Iowa.
- Adam Zagoria reported via Twitter that IU coaches were out in Vermont watching 2020 guard Symir Torrence.
- Archie and Sean Miller will both be in-home visiting Zeke Nnaji this week. The Minnesota big man has recent strong interest from Kentucky and Kansas that will be difficult to overcome.
- Prep Hoops reporting that Indiana coaches visited Virginia point guard Anthony Harris this weekend. The Hoosiers have been trying to get him in for an official visit.
- You can see Harris’ profile here.
- Steve Alford stuck around and visited Trayce Jackson-Davis this morning.
- It looks like James Bouknight is off the board for Indiana.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier