Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- CBS Sports’ Jon Rothstein projects 20-21 Big Ten power rankings and preseason awards
- How did IU land Kenya Hunter from UConn? It was all about relationships.
- Former IU and NFL DB Marcus Floyd on the Life and Football podcast
- This date in IU basketball history: Watch Bob Knight give Dunn Meadow farewell speech on Sept. 13, 2000
- Big Ten vote on return of fall sports expected at any time.
- Big Ten shutdown impacting college towns.
- Former IU baseball pitcher Jonathan Stiever has a successful debut.
- Giants’ Caleb Baragar is gobbling up decisions in San Francisco.
- Rays’ pitcher Aaron Slegers has grown into a MLB hurler.
- Former WR Cody Latimer: New details emerge in his case.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) September 14, 2020
Division I Council set to vote Wednesday on moving the start of the college hoops season to Nov. 21. Source also said there will be recommendation of playing a minimum of 4 non-conference games and potential to start 8 hours/week to work with players – target date is Sept. 21.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) September 14, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2021 commit Logan Duncomb makes biggest jump in Rivals’ updated rankings
- Weekend highlights: Top-600 in-state 2022 offensive lineman Landen Livingston
- Class of 2022 in-state defensive end Kiel Eldridge seeing his recruitment pick up.
- Midwest cities that are surprising hotbeds of football talent.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier