Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Report: 2020 Maui Invitational might be held in Asheville, North Carolina
- New IU football strength coach wants clarity on 2020 start date while planning for compacted 2021
- OL Mackenzie Nworah named to Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award watch list.
- Penn State Doctor says high percentage of Big Ten athletes have myocarditis after COVID-19
- Multiple Big Ten Sources say Penn State doctor’s myocarditis data doesn’t add up
- Mayo Clinic Cardiologist discusses COVID-19 myocarditis considerations.for athletes
- Pac-12 Partnership to allow for daily testing of athletes.
- Ohio State President hopes Big Ten football can resume in late fall.
- Rockets’ Eric Gordon helps Houston advance in game seven.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
A ha! Larry Scott says he's told Kevin Warren it's a "high priority to the Pac-12" if they could align their season plans with the Big Ten to allow their "traditional postseason opportunities" together.
— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) September 3, 2020
It was down 19 points late in the 3Q to No. 22.
That's when Gibran Hamdan took over.
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) September 3, 2020
— IU Artifacts (@IUArtifacts) September 3, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Hoosiers offer class of 2022 top-100 big man Favour Aire
- Hoosiers offer class of 2022 top-40 guard Jalen Hood-Schifino
- How Indiana basketball can finish recruiting strong in 2021/22.
- 2022 WR Omar Cooper hears from several schools on contact day.
- New summer highlights of in-state class of 2022 guard Reggie Bass:
— Reggie (@BassReggie23) September 2, 2020
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier