Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Former Assistant Bruiser Flint discusses intense moment on the bench with Archie Miller
- Former Hoosier Kyle Hornsby has plenty going to keep him busy.
- Rockets’ Eric Gordon has found a scoring surge by driving to the basket.
- Pacers’ Victor Oladipo rumored to be leaning towards leaving Indiana via 2021 free agency.
- 49ers’ Tevin Coleman’s opt-in decision for 2020 season was difficult.
- Big Ten: Iowa pauses fall sports workouts after spike in COVID-19 cases
- Big Ten: Dan Patrick’s source says November start unlikely.
- The NCAA files for Battle in the Bubble trademark.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Start your week with something nice.
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) August 31, 2020
— btown@l3alfam (@btownl3alfam1) August 30, 2020
— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) August 30, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- IU basketball offers class of 2022 top-70 guard Rodney Rice
- IU football recruiting weekend highlights: 2021 quarterback commit Donaven McCulley shreds Marion
- McCulley was the Zone Extra athlete of the week after his week one performance.
- Recruiting roundup: Hoosiers in Bryce Hopkins’ top 9, Blake Wesley’s top 12; football commit Jordyn Williams shines on ESPN
- IU football recruiting weekend highlights: 2021 in-state tight end Aaron Steinfeldt
- IU basketball offers class of 2021 5-star guard Hunter Sallis
- Note: IU basketball also offered 2022 guard Masai Troutman and forward Justin Taylor today. We will have more on both.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier