Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- The late Chris Beaty: Individual with ties to former IU football player’s murder arrested
- IU President Michael McRobbie to retire on June 30, 2021.
- College basketball: More than 70 teams have expressed interest in a non-conference bubble in Houston.
- College football Coaches weigh in on potential spring ideas.
- Talking Hoosier Baseball catches up with Braydon Tucker.
- Celtics’ Romeo Langford suffers sprained wrist.
- Pacers’ Victor Oladipo got into tech investing and internet startup genies during rehab.
Widget not in any sidebars
TWEETS OF THE DAY
We. Don't. Blink. pic.twitter.com/xoUk3EATgI
— Coach Tom Allen (@CoachAllenIU) August 14, 2020
"We cannot, at this point, have fall NCAA championships."
NCAA President Mark Emmert discusses the latest developments in fall sports and looks ahead to winter and spring championships.
— Inside the NCAA (@InsidetheNCAA) August 13, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
— brock tibbitts (@brocktibbitts) August 12, 2020
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier