Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Mother of IU Football player tells of her son’s harrowing battle with COVID-19
- Big Ten Commissioner Warren explains why football season is still in doubt.
- Big Ten Men’s Basketball Power Rankings — Post NBA Draft Entry Decision Deadline
- Actor Mark Wahlberg appears in IU football recruiting video.
- Raptors’ OG Anunoby: A video breakdown of his performance against LeBron James and the Lakers.
- Pacers’ Victor Oladipo listed as doubtful for Monday.
- Wizards’ Thomas Bryant nets 30, one off his career high.
- Packers’ Simon Stepaniak starts camp with non-football injury designation.
- Men’s Soccer in the MLS: The latest update.
- NCAA’s Dan Gavitt is confident there will be a college basketball season.
Widget not in any sidebars
TWEETS OF THE DAY
23 PTS in 33 MIN for Raptors forward OG Anunoby in a win over the Lakers while being tasked with defending LeBron James on the other end. Anunoby used only three total dribbles on his 8 made field goals. The 6-8 forward and former 23rd pick just turned 23 years old in July. pic.twitter.com/lNbXHvXf9w
— Mike Schmitz (@Mike_Schmitz) August 2, 2020
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) August 3, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2021 commit Logan Duncomb trying to make best of disappointing summer
- Rivals’ Corey Evans opines on who leads for 2021 forward Trey Kaufman
- Class of 2021 safety Maurice Freeman commits to Indiana
- Class of 2021 offensive tackle Joshua Sales commits to Indiana
- Hear Sales discuss his decision on the First and 1G Podcast
- Class of 2021 names to know — shooting guard Sean Durugordon
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier