Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier profiles IU fifth year wide receiver Nick Westbrook.
- Indiana Athletics: 2018-19 year in review.
- Eagles’ Nate Sudfeld: Philadelphia is confident he can fill the backup role.
- Celtics’ Romeo Langford: The latest with his recovery from the thumb injury.
- Houston Chronicle: Eric Gordon key to Rockets finding new identity.
- Indiana Baseball will open the 2020 season at LSU.
- Giants’ Cody Latimer — why he hopes Giants young receivers aren’t him.
- Big Ten: Jim Harbaugh’s confidence should concern the rest of the league.
- Tom Allen isn’t concerned.
- IU Basketball: A sneak peek at jersey numbers for the freshmen:
View this post on Instagram
A BTN Classic (from 2017) – The Indiana and Purdue rivalry.
Query and Schultz on 1260 AM in Indianapolis had former IU basketball player Jarrad Odle on the show.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEETS OF THE DAY
IU football recruiting target and Culver Academies product Deontae Craig appears to be a big Trey Galloway fan.
This “guy” can dunk anybody under the rim. Shoot from anywhere on the court. And SHUT DOWN your favorite players favorite player! Back to Back State Championship games, IU commit, 2020 Indiana Mr. Basketball. Need I continue??? https://t.co/D8u03EwZ0P
— Deontae Craig (@CraigDeontae) July 31, 2019
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) July 31, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2020 profile pages: 7-footer Zach Loveday.
- Class of 2021 Trey Kaufman is profiled in the local news.
- Class of 2021 Caleb Furst is also profiled locally and discusses his options.
- 2020 forward Dawson Garcia spoke with the Minneapolis Star Tribune about his process and next steps.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier