Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Michael Penix, Jr. named to the Davey O’Brien Award watch list
- IU football 2021 opponent profile: Michigan
- In Photos: IU basketball reunion
- Film Study: Tom Allen’s multiple modern defense has elevated program
- South Carolina baseball hires IU pitching coach
- 2 years later, Seattle Mariners (once again) pick Yorktown graduate Cole Barr
- Steelers all-90: Linebacker Tegray Scales
TWEETS OF THE DAY
🚨 Emergency 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 update from @TheAndyKatz 🚨
With the weekend's news that @kxng_alpha is returning to @IlliniMBB, the Fighting Illini made a big leap in Andy's preseason projections 📈 pic.twitter.com/0y56aQD95n
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) July 20, 2021
Simmie Cobbs hauled in some big TDs.
Here's one of them to celebrate #TouchdownTuesday. pic.twitter.com/3A2Fqp4G5S
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) July 20, 2021
One Word ➡️ Motivation.@A_casey2 | #IUFB pic.twitter.com/84UuWXWxjU
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) July 20, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Class of 2022 IU basketball recruiting profile pages: Noah Clowney
- Class of 2022 defensive back Phillip Dunnam commits to Indiana
- Pro Insight Q&A: 2022 forward Ernest Udeh
- Transfer portal 2021: Top 10 offensive linemen
- Best of the Peach Jam qualifying by position
- 2022 4-star DL Joe Strickland announcing on Thursday:
Committing Thursday, July 22.
— Joe Strickland. (@J3stripe) July 19, 2021
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no additional cost to you.