Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU Freshman Trey Galloway goes in depth on podcast | Watch his high school highlight compilation
- IU football running back Stevie Scott on Doak Walker Award watch list for second straight season
- Former IU basketball players Creek and Abell come up short in $1 million TBT Final
- Pitcher Jonathan Stiever makes White Sox 60-man roster.
- Hoosier Pitchers getting national attention in summer leagues.
- 10 IU Baseball Players named All-Stars at college summer league.
- Former IU Men’s Soccer players back in action with MLS return.
- Rockets’ Eric Gordon is confident that his shot is back.
- Giants’ Alex Dickerson: The timing that could make or break his year.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
— Joey Brunk (@JoeyBrunk) July 15, 2020
— Washington Wizards (@WashWizards) July 15, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Indiana is intensifying its recruitment of 2022 in-state guard Leland Walker.
- Rivals’ Corey Evans opines on the recruitment of 2021 forward Mason Miller.
- Miller’s dad, former NBA player Mike Miller is going to coach his sons in high school.
- In-state 2023 women’s guard Ashlynn Shade on track to be a top ten national talent.
- Three in-state football players in the new 2022 Top247.
- Note: 2022 in-state quarterback Brady Allen committed to Purdue.
- A compilation of Trey Kaufman’s three-pointers from the weekend:
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier