Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Former IU AD Fred Glass expands on his “good-ole-boy network” comment in podcast interview
- Report: IU basketball to host UNC Asheville on Dec. 29
- IU 2021 football opponent profile: Penn State
- IU football freshman running back Trent Howland introductory Q&A
- Should Ohio State football worry more about Indiana than Michigan over the next few years?
- GMFB’s Peter Schrager heaps praise on Titans’ Rodger Saffold
- 2021 College Football Hot Seat Rankings
TWEETS OF THE DAY
One Word ➡️ Legacy.@JSales77 @Shamarjones11 | #IUFB pic.twitter.com/Z6gHJvQiFE
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) July 14, 2021
Thank you President Pamela Whitten for stopping by to chat with #iuwbb today!! It was a pleasure having you! ⚪️🔴 pic.twitter.com/V4DlZtfsiY
— Teri Moren (@TeriMoren) July 14, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- OL Trent Ramsey closing on decision after move, visits
- 2022 commit CJ Gunn Wednesday Peach Jam box score
- Transfer portal rankings: Top-10 wide receivers
- As international recruiting gains steam, IU men’s soccer is sticking to its Midwest roots
- 2022 OL commit DJ Moore discusses his IU commitment:
VIDEO: Hear from @SniderFB standout offensive lineman DJ Moore (@hollywood_moore) on his decision to verbally commit to @IndianaFootball! @snider_pride @OLCoachHiller #IUFB #LEO @CoachAllenIU @SniderStudSec @FWCommSchools pic.twitter.com/RLekykAjTG
— Glenn Marini (@GlennMariniWANE) July 14, 2021
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Seven ways to support completely free IU coverage at no additional cost to you.