Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier discusses IU football’s three in-state freshmen leading the “new wave.”
- Meet the IU Football Freshmen: Jordan Jakes
- Yahoo’s Pat Forde mentions Billy Donovan and Indiana.
- Celtics’ Romeo Langford has officially signed with his new team.
- Eagles’ Jordan Howard — head coach Doug Pederson praises Howard and Miles Sanders.
- Raptors’ OG Anunoby — the lost season.
- Elijah Dunham is returning to IU baseball in 2020.
- Baseball America: Big Ten Baseball stock watch.
- IU Base has an overall program update with This Week in Hoosier Baseball.
"I knew this was his dream."
— Indiana Baseball ⚾️ (@IndianaBase) July 12, 2019
Indiana Sports Beat’s segment today with former IU player and color man Todd Leary should start if you press play below. If not, it begins at the 1:38 mark.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
What to expect from IU basketball’s three new faces? Hear it from them.
What should #HoosierNation expect from you next season?
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) July 12, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2020 forward Matt Cross confirmed an August decision is coming, with IU firmly in the mix.
- 2021 wing Terrence Clarke discusses a potential reclass to 2020 and his top schools, including IU.
- Multiple subscription outlets reporting yesterday that 2020 top 40 guard DJ Steward said he intends to visit IU this summer, including this one ($).
- 2020 guard Caleb Love is closing in on cutting down his list.
- 2020 guard Trey Galloway spoke with The Indy Star at the Adidas Summer Championships.
- The Courier Journal caught up with 2020 center Zach Loveday.
- Evansville’s Kiyron Powell is excited about Iowa offer.
- Class of 2020 guard point guard RJ Davis discussed his communications with IU and thoughts regarding a visit.
- Davis also gave an interview today:
— D1 Circuit (@D1Circuit) July 12, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.