Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- How Michigan’s Mitch McGary helped deliver Indiana’s outright 2013 Big Ten title
- IU Athletics moves into Phase II of limited return to athletic activities
- Arkansas’ Eric Musselman sees versatility in Justin Smith’s game
- Giants’ Alex Dickerson discusses upcoming MLB season.
- College Basketball: Five-star commits to Howard over blue bloods.
- Indianapolis Colts plan to discuss scholarship opportunity with IU
- Pacers’ Victor Oladipo to sit out remainder of NBA season.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
I count one smile in the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers team photo and it was from a student trainer that Bob Knight later stuffed in a garbage can once he noticed he was having fun. We’re here to go undefeated, not to say cheese, motherfucker. pic.twitter.com/koPcoCI2Vg
— Super 70s Sports (@Super70sSports) July 2, 2020
Victor Oladipo will opt out of the NBA's planned season restart in Orlando, he tells The Athletic's @ShamsCharania.
"I really want to play, and as a competitor and teammate this is tearing me apart." ⤵️
— The Athletic (@TheAthletic) July 3, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- James Graham III discusses his recruitment and more. IU has an uphill climb here.
- Note: Jake Weingarten reports that Graham III will virtually visit with IU next week.
- Note: 2022 guard and IU target Skyy Clark received an offer from Kentucky.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier