Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU football freshman Cooper Jones bringing size, motor and athleticism to the end spot
- Indiana basketball’s Parker Stewart named IU Male Scholar Athlete of the Month for July
- Watch: IU swimming legend Lilly King discusses upcoming Olympics, NIL, and more
- Indiana football head coach Tom Allen on the 1 Star Recruits podcast
- Every Big Ten football team’s championship odds in 2021
- Celtics’ Romeo Langford can overcome the growing pains
- Nationals’ Kyle Schwarber trying to ‘play stupid’ and not let tear get to him
- The NCAA adopts interim name, image and likeness policy
TWEETS OF THE DAY
It’s extremely important that student-athletes are prepared for the NIL era of college athletics.
At Indiana, our student-athletes have already received extensive NIL education through @Opendorse, they have the tools necessary to continue being successful on and off the field. pic.twitter.com/OVzvduhLyJ
— Coach Tom Allen (@CoachAllenIU) June 30, 2021
Home Runs Since June 12:
— Washington Nationals (@Nationals) June 29, 2021
Kellen Lewis (@KLew_15) could hurt defenses with his arm or legs.
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) June 29, 2021
— Sage Steele (@sagesteele) June 30, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- A look at where 2022 IU basketball targets landed in updated 247Sports, ESPN and Rivals rankings
- Class of ’22 big man Ernest Udeh says several schools working hardest
- Watch: New 2023 offer recipient Owen Freeman Q&A (right before IU visit)
- 2023 Ohio big man Austin Parks visited Indiana today (our report from May)
- Note: Indiana offered Parks a scholarship today.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.