Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier profiles the re-emergence of former IU slugger Alex Dickerson
- Romeo Langford did a one-on-one interview regarding his NBA Draft experience.
- Rockets’ Eric Gordon reportedly being shopped for cap space.
- Redskins’ Wes Martin: Seven things his new team has learned about him.
- Is the Kings’ Yogi Ferrell the answer at backup point guard next season?
- Thomas Bryant rumored as a potential free agent pick-up by the Boston Celtics.
- Cowboys’ Chris Covington — how does he factor into Dallas’ 2019 plans?
- Titans’ Rodger Saffold rated the No. 11 guard in the league.
- IU Base provides a baseball recruiting update.
With Eric Anderson back in the news as a new IU Hall of Fame inductee, listen to Dan Dakich talk about him after he passed in December.
Former Hoosier Freddie McSwain was on Indiana Sports Beat today. The segment begins at the 1:41:30 mark.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Alex Sherrill is the creative talent behind the neat videos that IU produces for social media.
✌️ years with @IndianaMBB.
Let’s run it back.
Extremely blessed to get to do what I do everyday and work with such incredible people. pic.twitter.com/HcZFkid7wh
— Alex Sherrill (@AlexSherriII) June 26, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Rivals’ Corey Evans dishes on who he expects to commit first for IU.
- Breaking: Indiana offers 2020 power forward Jaemyn Brakefield (story coming).
- Indiana has also reportedly offered 2019 guard Austin Van Zyl.
- A good background read on new 2020 offer recipient Jalen Bridges and his decision to reclassify back a year.
- Indiana reportedly still active with 2020 point guard Lynn Greer III.
- Indiana will be watching 2020 guard RJ Davis this weekend:
He’s on his Georgetown official now. pic.twitter.com/PiohQvYDH9
— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) June 26, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.